Replacing a value of a cell column from another one is quite useful when I have some empty cells. It is not necessary a blank cell but it can be for other reason that I need to replace.
To do that, I have to go to the query editor first:
- 1. Home -> transform data -> transform data
- 2. Select the column to replace the cell then click on “transform -> replace values”
- 3. In the popup:
- Value to find, put “null” if it is a blank cell or the value I want to replace
- Replace with, put anything, it doesn´t matter because I will change it
- 4. Once done, click on “OK”. In the formula field, replace “#date(1900, 1, 1)” by “each [argument]” (put the column name) then click on “done”. NOTE: change "argument" by yours.
- 6. Click on “close & apply”