This file will show you all changes (normal, emergency, etc.) done into your company focusing more in the IT organizations. Moreover, it will allow you to know changes that are opened and completed during the month.
By 1 click, the report will be created automatically and by 1 another single click, it will upload the report into your cloud except for this below that should be done manually:
- The new data extracting from your change management system tool
This product contains 1 excel file with macros and formulas. The file has 5 sheets:
- IT-CI (change per IT configuration items)
- IT-Org (change per IT organizations)
The macros will execute those following actions:
- 1. Prepare the data for the new month report
- 2. Open the new data excel file to extract the information
- 3. Update all tables and charts
- 4. Upload in the cloud
The formulas will show:
- The number of change type globally and only IT organization
- The number of change status globally and only IT organization
- The number per IT organization versus global
NOTE: in order to give an example of 12 months data, I filled up until December but the sample provided for the testing purpose is based on June so to make the testing, you will need to change the month date manually because the macro will put the current month.
- For example, you are testing on March 2050, please change those data as shown in the “result” sheet if not, the macro will show March 2050.
Microsoft Excel minimum version for Windows 7 to open the excel macro file.
Basic knowledge of VBA coding macro. You may need to edit the macro to adapt this tool to your need. Comments are available in the macro to help but you will need a minimum basic knowledge of VBA coding macro.
The tool is zipped so you will need to unzip it with the Microsoft Zip tool installed by default in your Microsoft Windows, read how to zip and unzip files in the Microsoft support website.
If the macro option is turned off in your Microsoft Excel program, you have to turn it on, read enable or disable macros in Office files in the Microsoft support website.
To edit the macro, read Create, run, edit, or delete a macro in the Microsoft support website
A 7 days free support to adapt this tool that includes only:
- Updating the range and cells
- Updating the link of the intranet issue webpage
- Updating the sheet names
- Updating only names of the code/macro/functions/vba
It doesn’t include:
- Modifying the code/macro/functions/vba
- Creating new code/macro/functions/vba
- Other minor and major changes of the code/macro/functions/vba/file
- All issues with your Microsoft Excel program and any other programs
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to improve this tool based on your need:
- I will provide you a quote and the delivery time based on the information.
- I will start to work only after accepting the quote and paying 50% via paypal.
- Once finished, I will send you the tool after paying the remaining 50% via paypal.
- Once started, any modifications can modify the price, if so:
- New quote will be provided
- After acceptance, I will start to work again
- A 30 days free support